Category : Available Jobs
Skill Set :
The position duties and requirements are as follows:
THE DUTIES INCLUDE:
Code and assist in the design of software components, units and modules for clients; Perform application design, development and deployment based on best industry practices; Prepare comprehensive test plans, conduct tests and identify and debug problems; Interact with business / end users to understand the current issues and change requirements to provide feasible solutions that works best in all prospective; Monitor production environment on regular basis and provide support as needed; Identify and solve problems that routinely arise; Provide guidance and direction to junior developers with 1-2 years of work experience.
APPLICANT MUST HAVE;
- Degree in a computer-related field. Master’s degree with 2 yrs OR a Bachelor’s degree with 5 yrs of work experience in software development.
- Position requires experience in ASP.NET (C#), .NET Framework, ADO.NET, MVC, Sharepoint, Azure Platform, SQL Server, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Java Script, HTML, CSS & IIS.
- Travel/Relocation to client locations;
- Hours: M-F 40 hrs/wk. 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.;
- Salary: $95,000 per year.
If you are interested in the above position, please notify Mr. Hossein Arvand, CEO, H & R Computer Consulting Services, 1765 Greensboro Station Place, McLean, VA 22102. Telephone: 240-720-8970. Email: Click here to Apply.
The Applicant should report to the Employer and not to the State Employment Service Office.
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the job noted above.