Notice of the filing of a Labor Condition Application With the Employment and Training Administration
Category : Available Jobs
- H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by H & R Computer Consulting Services through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought as a Sr. .Net Developer.
- Wages of $102,45000.00 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment of this worker is January 17, 2021 to January 16, 2024.
- The employment will occur at 700 12th ST, NW #900, Washington DC 20005
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of H & R Computer Consulting Services, Inc. 1765 Greensboro Station Place, McLean, VA 22102.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
“Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.